Setting the Stage for September Success:
I wanted to drop in for a casual chat because this moment right now is crucial. It’s easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the year, setting goals at the beginning and then maybe forgetting about them. But without a consistent process, where we pause at the end of each month and each quarter to reflect on our progress, we risk letting the entire year slip by unnoticed.
So, how was August for you? How’s this third quarter shaping up? On a scale of one to ten, where are you? Are you dominating like a ten or feeling a bit off track? Share your wins and challenges with me in the Youtube comments.
I want to emphasize the importance of taking these moments to review, reflect, and re-align. It’s one thing to set goals and targets, but it’s a whole different ballgame to regularly check if you’re hitting the mark or need to adjust your course. Here are the key steps I encourage you to take:
- Review: Look back at what you set out to achieve. Are you on track? Are you veering off course? It’s crucial to gauge your progress regularly.
- Celebrate: Take a moment to acknowledge what you’ve accomplished. Celebrate your wins, no matter how small they may seem. Positive reinforcement fuels momentum.
- Reset: It’s a new month, so hit that reset button. What are your goals for September? What actions will you take to make sure you achieve them? Approach each month with renewed focus and energy.
Now, let’s dive into some actionable steps to set yourself up for success this September:
1. Update Your Sales and Retention Tracking Sheet: This sheet helps you measure your progress against your yearly goals. Are you hitting your sales targets? Is your recurring revenue where it should be? Keep your team in the loop on this.
2. Share Feedback: Don’t keep your findings to yourself. Share them with your team. Whether you’ve surpassed your goals or fallen short, let your team know, and involve them in the conversation.
3. Track Strategy Sessions: Measure the number of strategy sessions or sales appointments you’re having. This metric often holds the key to growth in your business. Aim for a minimum of 15 sessions per month.
4. Work the Growth System: Plan your monthly webinar and podcast interview. These activities position you as an industry expert and attract potential clients. Also, look for upcoming industry events to attend and network.
Lastly, don’t forget to review your profit and loss statement (P&L). Keep a close eye on your financials to ensure you’re on the right track towards profitability.
I hope these steps help you crush it in September and close out this quarter on a high note.