Ugh! You Prepare For A Strategy Session And Get A No-Show
There are few things more frustrating in business than getting pumped up and prepared for a strategy session only to have your prospect blow you off and not show up. This video describes a number of strategies we use successfully to increase our show-up rate for strategy sessions.
Watch The Video Now
How To Turn It Around
We’ve worked on this at our agency, and have added a few steps to our appointment funnel. These steps have significantly improved our show-up rates (and resulting sales):
► Create excitement and anticipation for the event.
- Use an auto-play video on the confirmation page.
- Send them additional valuable and targeted resources.
► Leverage multimedia to make a connection with prospects before the session.
- Email them confirming the session.
- Text them and invite connection.
- Make Friend request / Connection request on Facebook / Linked In.
- Use Social Messenger on Facebook and/or LinkedIn. Start a conversation BEFORE the meeting. Make yourself into a REAL person to them.
The Biggest Secret To Increasing Your Show-Up Rate
We’ve found that prospects who engage with us prior to the appointment are 3X more likely to show up for the meeting! Make it your objective to get that connection happening.
Watch this video and, let me know if you have any follow up questions.
Want More Ideas On Increasing Your Show-Up Rate?
If you’d like some ideas on how to get prospects to not just show up…but show up excited to meet you and pre-positioned to hire you…
????Post “Appointment Strategies” in the Comments below…????