Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
One of the fastest ways to grow your business is to find a mentor to hold you accountable. But how do you find a mentor that’s the right person to help you grow and scale? Here are a few of my thoughts.
- Get clear on what you’re looking for. Find someone that’s accomplished what you want to. If you’re trying to build a digital marketing agency, you want someone who’s walked that path and built the business you want. They’ve already learned how to solve the problems that you’re going to face. They can help you shortcut the learning process.
- It’s also helpful to use a mentor who’s created policies and procedures that you can “swipe and deploy.” It can simplify and accelerate the process.
- Look for someone who has helped others find success. They need to have a proven track record for helping other agencies go to the next level.
- Find a mentor who is willing to meet you where you’re at. Someone that can help you map out a plan—what should the next 90 days look like? The next year?
- A good mentor should commit to helping hold you accountable. The best plan in the world will fail without accountability.
We help agencies at the six-figure level move to seven figures and beyond. Is that you? If so, and you think we might be a good fit, let’s schedule a time to talk!
Join Our Digital Marketing Agency Success Group on Facebook
Connect with 15,000+ other digital marketing agency owners. Share tips, ideas, and strategies for growing and scaling your Digital Marketing Agency. Click Here To Join The Facebook Group.
Watch Agency Success Interviews
Listen to interviews with highly successful Agency Owners on how they grew their business with our Agency Success Interview Series.